Our next Parent’s Night Out is here… and it’s going to be Spec.Tac U.Lar!!
The theme for this one is “Some Assembly Required” whereyour child will have a BLAST being a master builder. They’ll do all sorts of FUN things including…
- Learn how to build fast and fight like a "brickster" – yes!
- Build forts, spaceships and pirate ships – oh my!
- Fight off the greys & take down Lord grey using different targets, body shields & hand targets – so cool!
- Laugh and play with other Lego-loving kids – birds of a feather…
- Learn about teamwork – so rewarding!
- Hone their “think on their feet fast “skills – awesome!
- Recharge with a Lego-based snack – now you’re talkin!
- And more!
“Everything is Awesome”… just like the theme song in TheLego Movie. 😉
This event is 3.5 hours, which means you’ll have 3.5 hoursof some much-needed time for yourself, ahhh… 🤗
Spots are Limited…and always fill up FAST! 💨
So, be sure to RegisterNow!
-$5.50 ONLY When You Bring a Friend -
Date: Saturday, March 30
Time: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: GAINESVILLE BRANCH
Cost: $5.50 if you bring a non-member friend. Otherwise only $20; siblings $10.
Pizza dinner is included